Why invest so much money in rugs, rug pads, rugs care when you can save many with us?
One of the fastest and easiest way to transform a room is by adding a large area rug. Floors can also be dramatically transformed just by lining up a colorful or textural rug on top. The right rug can make the space look cozier and more complete.
When you choose a new living room rug, confirm it fits your seating area by measuring. Most architects recommend a rug large enough to cover a living area, with the front legs of the sofa and your chair on the rug to anchor the space. Don’t look any further, these are the best rugs for the living room to transform your space instantly.
⏩ SHAPE: Rectangle
⏩ ABSORBENT FIBERS:
Made of Polypropylene, absorbs water and mud. Soft and no odor, eco-friendly safe materials, safe & healthy for you, your kids and pets. These rugs are ideal for absorbing water and wipe off dust, sand, mud and grass from shoes instantly, keeping floors clean and dry.
⏩ NON-SLIP & LOW PROFILE:
Pollen Filtration. Placing a small rug near your door and window helps catch pollen particles as they float in through your window.
- Allergen repellant. Rather than trap them, natural fibers such as Jute, Sisal, and Seagrass neutralize floating allergens.
- Movability. While it might seem like a great idea to cover your floors from end to end with wall to wall carpeting, there is one very important difference that makes area rugs the better choice for your protective needs: area rugs can be removed regularly for cleaning.
Do I need a rug pad? Of course not. The underside of our rugs is constructed from high quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability, anti-slip and durable. You'll save up to $ 100 on investing in a rug pads while reducing the thickness of the area rug but not losing its smoothness.
Low-profile design will keep it from snagging on swinging doors. Low-profile pile height of .4 inch makes this rug look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
⏩ IDEAL RUG:
- Widely used the rugs as a door mat, kitchen rug, floor mat, bedroom mat, back door mat, laundry mat, living room rug, office rug etc. Choosing the right rug size for your living room, dining room, or bedroom is just as important as picking patterns and colors. The size and shape you select can really define your living space. Size selections should be based not just on the size of your room, but the room’s configuration as well.
⏩ DON’T FORGET YOUR KIDS AND PETS COMFORT:
- These rugs can also be used as a pet litter mat. The giant size and soft fibers makes a nice area for your pet to play and eat.
SIZE CHART : XS, S, M, L, XL
GENERAL CARE & MAINTENANCE:
To retain color and increase durability for rugs. We recommend using our bundled products in the "frequently bought together" section. With just a few simple steps, such as using a rubber brush to sweep and using the cleaning detergent, you have cleaned the rug in the most convenient and fastest way. Time is finite, so use it wisely.
Apart from regular home upkeep, we strongly recommend professional cleaning. To keep your rugs looking fresh, they should be brought to a reputable cleaner at least once a year.
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Due to packaging problems, the rug may have some creases, as long as gravity is used on the rug for 1-2 days. Can make creases disappear or use the rug for a while to disappear automatically
- Due to different display settings, the actual product may have a little color difference, subject to the actual object received, thank you for your understanding!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, MasterCard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!